Sunday, September 2, 2012

YEAR FIVE

GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE



I'm not gonna lie - things get a bit hazy here for me as far as what happened which year, but I'm pretty sure the Ghost of Christmas Future came next.  First, it was thematic.  Once you open that door to A CHRISTMAS CAROL, you've got tons of options (I still want to make a Snakespoon Marley door knocker.... maybe I'll do that for next year....) and the ghosts are the obvious choices.  Plus, I love the single snaggly fang going on here.  It reminds me of Aunt Taminella in the Henson "Frog Prince" movie. 

I wasn't savvy enough to do decent lettering or use stick-on letters for the gravestone, but hey, I did this one on my own and my craft skills were still at a low point.  Still, this is one of my favorite Snakespoons.


No comments:

Post a Comment